CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lithia Springs Park




This week Barry has had to work a 1pm to 10pm shift. So he has had the mornings off. This morning we went to Lithia Springs Park. It is a beautiful county park about 15 minutes away from our home. The water is pretty cool and it is a really fun place. As you sit in the water little fish just come right up to you. I was sitting in the water and they started to circle around me. It was so neat! After we played in the spring we went for a walk around the park and just saw some beautiful scenery. Then we took the boys to the playground to play. The spring connects up with a river and so you can also go and canoe. There is a camp ground as well. I think that we will definitely come back and camp there sometime.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing this I really want to go and check it out...I been looking for a place that we can go swimming as a family and we have been planning on going camping when the weather is a bit cooler. It looks like you guys had fun.

wildthayn said...

Looks like a fun day!! We've been meaning to check it out too. I'll have to move that a little higher on my list of things to see and do in Florida.