CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I know I am really pregnant!

You know you are really pregnant when....
1. People ask you if you are having twins
2. Your son tells you your belly is getting really fat
3. People ask you how far along you are and when you tell them they just get this look on their face like, wow you're huge.
4. People say, "oh there's no way you're going to make it to your due date!"
5. You think you might have super human hearing powers. Translation - every sounds your children make will make you want to claw your ears drums out. Or at the very least, tie them to their beds so they stop running through the house. Around here we call that "time-out".

I know that I am really prego! I get comments everywhere I go now. I know I have four weeks left, but people just think I am abnormally large. Every doctors visit that I go to they tell me that I am measuring perfectly and that my weight is fine, so why does every Tom, Dick, and Harry think I am a moose!?! I dunno. I think that's why I hate the end of pregnancy the most, not because I am uncomfortable, but because of peoples' comments.
I also must say that I need to be more patient with my boys, lately I get very agitated very quickly. They are just little boys afterall. They do all the normal things that little boys do.

5 comments:

Kira said...

I am part of the "Tom, Dick, and Harry" crowd that thinks you are huge. You are!! Its not that you are a moose, but quite the opposite.

You have managed to stay skinny everywhere else-- thus making your stomach look HUGE! Its a good thing.

Its really bad when (like me) people don't even realize that you are pregnant-- they just think you're fat.

Enjoy the big belly and skinny body!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

This post is so funny to me. I'm sure you look beautiful. We will be in Utah for Christmas! I'm so glad you will be there. When was the last time I saw you? my wedding? wow, that was almost 3 years ago!

Wendy said...

I know it doesn't feel sincere when people say this when you are pregnant...but I think you look beautiful. I love how your belly looks. It was pretty cool to see Little Brooklyn move right on top in your belly...I miss that ...I think is the best part of being pregnant.

Leigh said...

Don't worry Kassi, you ARE pregnant! When you get comments like that and you're not pregnant is when you really have to worry! HA! HA!

You are beautiful & they are just jealous! It won't be long now & you'll have my beautiful niece to show for all of it! Love you! Hang in there! -L :)

Adrienne said...

I've learned that people just can't keep their mouth shut. This may not make you feel any better but when I was last pregnant everyone was telling me how small I looked for how far along I was, that sounds great, but I gained 45 pounds, so I didn't feel small.