CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Kitchen Counters

 



Some of you might know that we recently put granite tile on our kitchen counters.  I am happy to say that we are finally done!  Barry did it all by himself and I think that it looks fantastic.  I helped here and there, cutting tiles and what not, but it was mostly Barry.  It took about 6 days to complete.  The hardest part for me was living without a kitchen sink and a dishwasher, but it was well worth it.  If you live in Brandon come on over and take a peek!  

8 comments:

Jana said...

I don't live in Brandon, but can I come look? How does August 2 sound? I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Looks awesome! I'll have to call for tips when I decide to finally do mine (been thinking about it for a while...we'll see). What a handy person you are with a handy husband too!

Wendy said...

The counters look great Kassi ...I didn't realize your hubby was the one doing it ...he did a great job and you too very brave cutting tiles and all ...I love the color too...I would love to come over and see them.

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Hi Kassi! How are you? Melody forwarded your blog to us. I'm so glad you have one so I can watch your cute family grow! How have you been? I wish we all lived closer! Dallin says hello!

Sarah said...

Ooo! I live in Brandon, can I come by? They look awesome!! Good job KasselBarry!

Leigh said...

Way to go Big B! They look terrific! Can't wait to see them up close & personal! Hopefuly soon! Love you guys! -L

Amanda X said...

They are beautiful! We are getting ours done soon and I can't wait!!!

Adrienne said...

Great job, I thought it was a slab until I read it was tiles. Six days isn't bad, our kitchen remodel took at least a month, I had to plug the microwave in on the floor, and do dishes in the bathroom.