CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden!

Happy Birthday Braden! Today was Braden's 4th birthday. It was a really nice day. He started off the day by being able to open one present. He chose a present from Grandma and Grandpa Stewart and he opened WALL-E. He loved it and played with his little moving robot all morning.

When Daddy got home from work we had dinner and then Braden got to open his presents. He also got an outfit, books, and PJ's from Grandma & Grandpa Stewart. He got some clothes and transformer toys from Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. We got him some transformer toys as well and the movie Robin Hood.


You can tell by Braden's face that he was so excited about the transformers. He is a big fan. He loved blowing out the candles on his cake, but loved eating it more.

I think that Dad was just as excited about the Transformer toys as Braden was. I on the other hand hate them, because I cannot transform them, and who is home all day with Braden asking, "can you transform this?".....ME! I am getting better now though. I guess practice makes it perfect. We ended the happy day with Braden wearing his new pajama's to bed. I cannot believe I have a 4 year old. Time flies when you have kids!

2 comments:

Luisa said...

i cant believe how big he is I met you when you wre pregnant with him! Congrats!
and BTW I am jelous of the first post with all our friends together but im not there!!! i miss you guys!

Wendy said...

Time does go really fast when you have kids...I keep correcting my self that Ethan is now 6 and not 5 I can't belive it and Evie 4 now and will be going to pre-k I don't what I am going to do with myself all that time. It was nice to hear from you. I have been wondering if little Brooklyn was here yet. Looks like he had a fun birthday. I am getting better with the transformers too.