CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lincoln and the potty


Lincoln can't wait to use the potty and wear underwear like his big brother Braden. Every time I do they laundry and it is sitting on the couch he picks up Braden's underwear and says, "wear underwear?" He also runs to the potty after he wakes up in the morning and pulls up his shirt and stands on his tiptoes by the toilet and says, "go pee pee." He just is copying everything that Braden does. I still think that he is a little to young to potty train. I hope that this means that he will be easier than Braden was.

1 comments:

Jana said...

So you have to tell me your secret. Kallie wants nothing to do with the toilet, and I mean NOTHING! and she will be three at the end of the summer. Maybe by then she will come around (Hopefully)