CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Brooklyn






I had a really great experience with my last doctor's appointment. I got to see Brooklyn in 3-D. It was so neat. You can tell that she is going to have the same little round nose that both of her brothers have. I just fell in love with her all the more. As I watched the screen you could see her move, rub her nose, try to suck her hand, and suck on her bottom lip. At one point I even got to see her yawn. It was so fun. I get these weekly emails telling me what is going on with the baby and here is what this week says, "How your baby's growing: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world." I am 28 weeks. I am now going every 2 weeks to the doctor. I can't believe this pregnancy has gone by so quickly already. Hopefully it continues that way.

0 comments: