CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A birthday suprise

Last night I was taken captive by some of my best friends. Cindy, Brittany, and Kira showed up at my doorstep at around 8:30 in the evening. They took me to the cheesecake factory for a late birthday celebration. It just made me realize how blessed I am to have so many wonderful friends, not only here in Florida, but all over the country. I don't know where I would be without my friends and I just want all of them to know that I truly cherish them, and will always.

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Sorry about the late birthday celebration. :( We need to do girls night out more often. It's so much fun hanging out without the kids. Did you get the pictures I sent you? They were really dark.

Laura said...

Fun! Thank goodness for girlfriends! This makes me miss my girlies back in Rexburg and Scotland. I'm glad you had a fun night out.