CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Barry


So I know that it is Mother's Day, but it is also Barry's 30th Birthday! We had a nice day. Last night we were arguing about who would make breakfast in bed for who, because it is a mother's day tradition for him to make breakfast in bed for me. It is also a birthday tradition to make breakfast in bed though. So I decided that I would make my favorite breakfast- breakfast burritos- and serve it to both Barry and me in Bed. It was really yummy. The rest of the day was normal. The boys were pretty crabby today, they were just extremely tired, but what can you do.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Happy Birthday B.P.!! Welcome to the 30's. -Drew

Kate said...

HAHA! My cousin is soooo old!! (Just kiddin, you're as old as me...)

Happy Birthday, Barry!