CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kassi's Birthday Flowers


Today is my birthday....the big 24, wow... not really. Anyway I decided that all that I wanted to do for my birthday was to plant some flowers around the palm tree in our little tiny patch of grass in front of our town home. It needed a little life. So yesterday we went to Lowe's and picked out some flowers and then went home and planted them. It was so much fun, but I am kind of disappointed...my flowers are already shriveling up and it has only been one day. I hope it is because of the Florida heat and not because I don't have a very green thumb!

4 comments:

paige said...

Happy Birthday! I could really never forget, it's one of those dates INGRAINED in my memory. :) Your flowers look so good! I am sure they will come back to life soon. Lorin & I just got done talking about how the only thing I am going to be growing this year are tomatoes. I don't think I will have enough motivation for a flower garden this year, but maybe someday!

Filetti Family said...

Crap! I didn't know if was your birthday. I don't have it on my calendar for some reason so as you know I won't remember it. Man, I'm a crappy friend. I'm coming over tomorrow with some cake and ice cream so be ready to eat. Sorry!

Laura said...

You need to get yourself a cute little watering can to water your little garden with. So cute! I love planting flowers. Happy birthday to you!

Janice Lois said...

Good job..!! Its really a great idea of planting flowers.