CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Beach Trip








Today we went to the beach. Barry decided to take off work so that we could go to the beach as a family. Angie, our neighbor, and Scott, Barry's brother, came along as well. It was a fun time. We all love the beach, it is just one of the many wonderful things about living in Florida. Also, I know that some of you might be curious about my "bump" on my tummy and how it is coming along so I threw in a picture of me :)

4 comments:

paige said...

Lucky! It looks so fun at the beach & so warm! We just got back from Lake Powell & it was warm weather but cold water. You look amazingly wonderful & of course like a tan Florida beach bum! :)

Kira said...

What a hot Mama! Skinny arms and legs. Your baby is being kind to you!

Laura said...

I'm jealous. Completely. I can't wait for some sunshine. I really need a tan.

PS. You've been tagged. Take a look at my blog for the details ;)

Unknown said...

You are the hottest pregnant lady in a bathing suit I've ever seen! Congrats on the girl - yippee!