CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was tagged

Okay so I was tagged by my sister Amanda, so here we go:

8 Favorite TV Shows
I don't have much time for TV with 3 kids, but we'll try for 8
*The Doctors
*Lincoln Heights
*News Chanel 8
*Rachael Ray
*Oprah
*Biggest Loser
*American Idol
*So you think you can dance

8 Favorite Restaurants
*Old time spaghetti factory
*Olive Garden
*Chilis
*Moe's
*Cheesecake factory
*Chick fil-a
*fuego
*Chinese buffet

8 Things that happened yesterday
* I took Braden to Preschool
* I went to Andrea McCausland's to "play"
* picked up Braden from preschool
* did some laundry
* vacuumed
* took a nap
* changed a lot of diapers
* watched "Becoming Jane"

8 Things I'm looking forward to
* going to Utah for Christmas
* having the kids be in bed
* scrapbooking with Brit this next week
* taking the kids trick or treating on Halloween
* Barry finishing school
* the weekend
* watching the rays win the world series
* when Lincoln is fully potty trained

8 Things I love about fall
well there really isn't a fall in central Florida but I'll try
* going to the park
* 80 degree weather
* Thanksgiving
* cooler temps at night
* Halloween
* college football
* pumpkins
* Halloween candy

8 Things on my wishlist
* someone to paint my upstairs
* a flat screen TV
* a house
* a backyard
* to lose my baby weight
* a cricut cutter machine
* for Lincoln to be potty trained
* for my children to be angels all the time

8 people I tag:
*Paige
*Laura
*Adrienne
*Meg
*twila
*Sarah Mitchell
*tiffany
*jana

2 comments:

Amanda X said...

Hey! I'm glad you did this :)

I talked to my Mom last night and she said you guys are going to be in Utah for Christmas. I'm so excited! I know you guys will be way busy but we should try to find a time to all get together and you can all meet Scotty and we can finally meet little Brooklyn!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Hey Kassi! I am so excited to see you guys at Christmas! It has been a long time. We were just in Texas for the summer for an internship, Dallin still has to finish his bachelor's degree. Dallin thought about going right into a master's program, but is leaning towards a MBA and all the good programs require a few years of work experience. Anyway...It's all really confusing... Talk to you soon!