CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love my children




I have been major slacker ever since Brooklyn was born, but this time I did have an excuse. Lincoln broke our camera, but it was still under warranty so we shipped it to the canon factory and they fixed it for us. So we didn't have a camera to take pictures with. These are just a few pictures of the kids. Braden is obsessed with Brooklyn. This morning I heard him talking to Brooklyn so I looked over and he was leaning over giving her a kiss and said very softly, "I love you, Brooklyn, you are one of my best friends." I just thought that was so sweet. He really loves his family. I am so grateful for my children. I love them so much. They can be a handful at times, but I love them nonetheless.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! What a wonderful big brother!!