CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I got tagged by my good friend Twila
Me!
I am: A mommy of 3
I think: I am going back to school
I know: that my savior lives
I want: a house with a yard and a garage
I have: a wonderful hubby
I dislike: when my boys fight
I miss: my mom, dad, brother, and sisters
I fear: tornadoes
I feel: tired
I hear: whining
I smell: my wall flower
I crave: some sleep
I usually: need more patience with my kids
I cry: when I am depressed
I search: for my keys a lot
I wonder: If I will ever get a house
I regret: not finishing school before I had kids
I wish: I had a house
I love: my children and husband
I care: about all of my extended family and friends
I always: change my mind
I worry: about the future of my country
I am not: always cheerful...today I feel grumpy
I remember: when I was a girl
I believe: my faith
I sing: to kids songs and primary songs
I argue: not a lot, I hate confrontation
I write: in my journal
I win: not so often
I lose: a lot
I don't understand: my 3 year old
I can usually be found: cleaning my house, it's never ending
I need: a house
I forget: what it's like to have a good nights sleep
I am happy: about my life
I tag: Kira, Brit, and Sarah

1 comments:

Luisa said...

if i were to complete this it would look 97% like yours- especially the needing a house with a garage, the neverending house cleaning, the not understanding the 3 yr old, and the more patience with my kids!!