CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Most Recent Family Photo


This is the most recent family picture that we have. A lot of you might recognize it from the Christmas cards that we sent out, but I still like it. Anyway I could have kicked myself today. We had tons of picture opportunities and I forgot my camera. We went strawberry picking this morning, to a pinewood derby this morning/afternoon, and to a birthday party this afternoon. I admit I need to be better about taking pictures, especially of the boys. I am a slacker! But is was a fun day. I love living in Florida during strawberry season. We can go picking and get 2 quarts of strawberries for $1. It is wonderful and the strawberries are so sweet. We have already made strawberry milkshakes tonight :)

5 comments:

paige said...

We even forgot to take picture on Easter! Hello? I wanted to "pose" some yesterday before church, but of course we can't be ready early enough for anything like that. Haha. I love your family picture, too. I wanted to get a good one before the baby, but the last one we have is from our Christmas card as well. :)

Luisa said...

hey Kassi!!! how have you been its soo nice to see your family again Lincoln is sooo big! and congrats on the new baby. i dont really know how to work this too much as i just got it but add me to your page if you can :)

wildthayn said...

Cute picture!! Your boys are SOO CUTE!! We love the strawberry picking too. Florida is the BEST!!

Unknown said...

What a cute family you have! Nice to hear an update! Drop me a line sometime: http://www.thefluckigerfamily.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Check you out! I guess we're not 15anymore!