CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008


I have finally started a blog! All of my friends have started these and I finally have joined the club. So here is what's going on with our family. Barry is in his second semester of his masters program in Information systems management. I am still staying at home with the boys and loving it. We also just found out that we are pregnant with a GIRL! I have wanted a little girl since Braden was born and I finally am getting my wish. I am 19 weeks along and doing fine. The boys are as busy as ever. We just registered Braden for preschool this week and he is so excited. It will be really good for him. Lincoln is my busy boy. He is into everything, but he is a happy kid. He keeps me on my toes.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I'm really excited to see what's happening with the Pope's!

paige said...

Congratulations on a girl! So exciting, I am glad you are doing well. I am excited to keep up with you guys on your new blog. :)

Jana said...

Its about Time! Just kidding. We are so excited that you are finally having the girl you always wanted. Can't wait to see you in August!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! My mom and your dad were just up here and they told me you found out it was a girl! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! Give the boys a big hug and a kiss for me! xo

Amanda X said...

How exciting! My mom and your dad were just up here and they told me you found out it was a girl! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! Give the boys a big hug and a kiss for me! xo