CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

family pictures








We recently went to the beach with the Alvarez family to take pictures. They took our pictures and we took their pictures. Now I know that those of you who are non floridians are going to think that I am a wimp, but it was freezing cold that day. I think it was like 60 degrees that day maybe colder. The killer was the wind. Anyway we decided to go anyway, but it didn't help our family pictures. Brooklyn was crying most of the time. She had never really been exposed to that kind of cold before. The boys were just space cadets that day. We might try taking pictures another day. We'll see.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It is not easy getting family pictures taken and everybody be the way you would like but all the ones in here look great..I like better the pictures when people don't look so much like they are posing. The personalities shows more through.

Sarah said...

I am loving the 3rd picture! Lincoln expression is hilarious!! I think the photos turned out great. We are attempting to have our pictures done this weekend and I am nervous...lol!

Amanda X said...

I love the pictures! It makes me miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you next month!!!