CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Braden's first day of Preschool & More Brooklyn




Braden had his first day of preschool yesterday. He had such a good day. I was sad that I had to miss being there to see him go, but Daddy did a great job. Also, here are more pictures of Brooklyn. Barry's story of the labor was pretty accurate, I have always wondered what it would be like to have a baby with no epidural, and I must say that now that I have had the experience, I don't think that I will ever do it again. With the next baby I will be letting them know as soon as I get to the hospital that I will be getting an epidural. The other thing that I think is interesting is that I have heard that you recover more quickly if you do not have an epidural, I don't think that is true at all. Maybe it is just because it is my third baby and my body is just more tired, but I thought the recovery with this one was about the same as the other two. Anyway, here are some more pictures.

9 comments:

Paige said...

Braden is growing up so fast! How cute, I bet he'll love preschool. I love the pictures of Brooklyn - I thought Bruce had lots of hair, hers is SO THICK, it's beautiful. Congrats again!

wildthayn said...

What a big day!!! So much going on at once, I'm glad Braden had such a great first day of school. He's a cute boy!! Congrats on having Brooklyn, she is beautiful!!

Sarah said...

Yay for school. Braden looks so proud in that picture. Brooklyn is beautiful and I can't wait to see her. I hope you are feeling better soon. Make sure you rest and drink tons of water. Call me if I can help at all.

Laura said...

She is a doll! That's a crazy amount of hair she has, I love it.

Congratulations on the new arrival and on Braden starting pre-school. I know I've said it before and I'll probably say it another billion times but we are not 15 anymore! Isn't it crazy being an adult!?

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Congrats! What a beautiful addition to your family! I love the hair!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't it fun to have a little girl? And it only gets better. :D

Matt Ripp said...

Wow, what an awesome group. Pope, Kassi-- yuh done alright. Nice pix; I'm glad you went back for the camera.

dania said...

Yayy!! pre-k time! And Brooklyn looks soooo cute in her little outfit!

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry you had to experience labor without an epidural. After not getting one the first time around I asked for one first thing when I got to the hospital the second time. I also recovered a lot faster the second time.